AJK off-road swinging bed extender

M

Michael53

Dec 13, 2021
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I would like to get feedback from anyone with experience with an AJK Off-road bed extender for the Talon. I’ve tried the search function without results. Has anyone bought, installed and us3d one? The dirt road fab one lo9js and sounds great, but I can’t wait 16 weeks which is their lead time now. Plus I’m retired and that’s a large nut to swing for me. Thanks in advance.

Mike

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I would like to get feedback from anyone with experience with an AJK Off-road bed extender for the Talon. I’ve tried the search function without results. Has anyone bought, installed and us3d one? The dirt road fab one lo9js and sounds great, but I can’t wait 16 weeks which is their lead time now. Plus I’m retired and that’s a large nut to swing for me. Thanks in advance.

Mike
AJK quality is top notch on everything I have gotten. And all made in USA.
With that being said, based on design, if you want to mount any weight on it I’d definitely go with dirt road. AJK only has one hinge, where dirt road fab has 2 and will support additional weight.

F

Fyathyrio

Sep 24, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
Not sure why the AJC one is called a bed "extender" when it is hardly anything more than a wide open tailgate decoration with no extension at all. Very little price difference, depending on what DRF options chosen, but the DRF one adds much more function even without the additional options.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!