P500 Alm76's P500

1border4manu

1border4manu

Supporting Member
Jul 4, 2019
Zephyrhills, Florida
Ownership

1. 500
How do you like the EVO'S? They are what I want to put on Little Red when it's time

Reactions: ALM76
ALM76

ALM76

L-I-V-I-N
Lifetime Member
Aug 9, 2017
Lancaster, Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
How do you like the EVO'S? They are what I want to put on Little Red when it's time

I really like them and are everything I need them to be. Strong, great traction on hard pack, rocks and mud. they clean out nice too.

T

Toml500

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2019
Knoxville
Ownership

1. 500
Love the box, would you mind if I borrowed your idea ? How did you secure it to the rack, ? U- bolts or did you drill holes ? I'm new to the sxs and 4 wheeler world. Just bought a 2019 500 and am looking for mod ideas.

Reactions: ALM76
ALM76

ALM76

L-I-V-I-N
Lifetime Member
Aug 9, 2017
Lancaster, Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Love the box, would you mind if I borrowed your idea ? How did you secure it to the rack, ? U- bolts or did you drill holes ? I'm new to the sxs and 4 wheeler world. Just bought a 2019 500 and am looking for mod ideas.
Thank you sir!
I bolted it to the rack. There are 2 holes from the factory already on the rack I used and drilled 2 more at other end (on the flat bars). It's pretty secure.
The tool box is secured using cooler tie down kit(not shown in picture). I wanted to be able to remove the box and use the whole bed for whatever.
Hope this helps. Have fun!

Reactions: Toml500
T

Toml500

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2019
Knoxville
Ownership

1. 500
Thank you sir!
I bolted it to the rack. There are 2 holes from the factory already on the rack I used and drilled 2 more at other end (on the flat bars). It's pretty secure.
The tool box is secured using cooler tie down kit(not shown in picture). I wanted to be able to remove the box and use the whole bed for whatever.
Hope this helps. Have fun!
Thanks so much for the info . Very sharp 500 you have. Hope mine looks half as good when I'm done.

Reactions: ALM76 and Backwoods

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!