Johnsee

Jul 3, 2017
Colorado
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
You know..of another glass windshield. .that fits
the p5..
if so...please share info
Unfortunately, looks like oem hardened windshield and roof are still the best bang for buck due to quality, ease of use, and fit with proven track record. Looks like partzilla currently has the best prices for those 2 items at $428 and $258 respectively. I do not roll the dice on glass.

Reactions: rocmar
advertisement
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Unfortunately, looks like oem hardened windshield and roof are still the best bang for buck due to quality, ease of use, and fit with proven track record. Looks like partzilla currently has the best prices for those 2 items at $428 and $258 respectively. I do not roll the dice on glass.
I'll pay..top $
for glass... with quality clamps
all plastic scratches. .I'm in
Dust city..USA
HaHa

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Guys, if you are planning to buy more from them , please do it as a group as per my conversation , he is willing to knock off 10-15% if we do group buy. I've already posted it. I was hoping that we would get about 3-4 people to order from him windshield or full cab, etc.
He wants top $
For his stuff...I'm a buyer
In retail..you can't make people
buy stuff..for him to lose a sale..
..over $68..
Tells me..wat I need to know
IMO

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!