P500 Alumilite Armour doors

Chance135

Chance135

Jun 18, 2015
Southern Maine
not sure if any of you have seen this but it looks like alumilite Armour has their full cab done for the p500 as well as a nice looking rear storage option. Too spendy for me but looks like the nicest cab option out there by far.

Alumilite Armor SxS

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah...that GLASS WINDSHIELD
got my name all over it......
Not a door fan...on the P500
to small .... of area...all couped.
up....

Reactions: Dp5hunter
sthomp54

sthomp54

Jun 11, 2015
nice. that rear box looks good too, dont see it listed on the site.

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Guys, if you are planning to buy more from them , please do it as a group as per my conversation , he is willing to knock off 10-15% if we do group buy. I've already posted it. I was hoping that we would get about 3-4 people to order from him windshield or full cab, etc.

SBuckJ

SBuckJ

Jan 21, 2015
Central PA
I just ordered the box. Customer service has been outstanding, shipped out today!
When you get it and mount it could you do me a favor? Let me know if the bars on the top of the box hit the back of the P5 (specially if you have a back window)...that would be my only concern is strapping things to the top of the box and that getting in the way. Thanks in advance :)

P

pyroneer

Dec 6, 2016
Maine usa
Ownership

1. 500
Will the door kit work with the honda p5 oem top and windshield? How much is the whole cab for the p5?

SBuckJ

SBuckJ

Jan 21, 2015
Central PA
Will the door kit work with the honda p5 oem top and windshield? How much is the whole cab for the p5?
Looks like Between $2500-$3000 + shipping depending on which side window and whether you get flip out windshield...I think. Looks a little confusing

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The kit for the 1000 looks pretty sweet too! I'll wait for a 5 seater setup. Good source!

J

JamieH

Nov 23, 2016
North carolina
Ownership

1. 500
When you get it and mount it could you do me a favor? Let me know if the bars on the top of the box hit the back of the P5 (specially if you have a back window)...that would be my only concern is strapping things to the top of the box and that getting in the way. Thanks in advance :)
Be happy to. I do have a little issue do to mudbuster relocation brackets. Box will be about 1" more to the rear. I should have it done tomorrow. The bars will not come into contact as the top does not lift 90 deg. The only issue is the bend on the back side clearing the head rest bar, per the instructions test fit it, mark it, drill it.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
sxsinks

sxsinks

Nov 16, 2015
Middle Midwest
I've got the three pieces , windshield top and rear, i was kinda waiting around on the doors and i thought he discontinued the removable windows. anyway I'll get the doors eventually whatever the cost. But next is tires and wheels.

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Yes...just emailed
troy..tip out windshield
fits p5...with OEM roof

J

Johnsee

Jul 3, 2017
Colorado
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
nice. that rear box looks good too, dont see it listed on the site.
Listed under model specific extras. Would be nice if some specs were listed. I imagine sales are dismal for this item tho. Pic and no specs. Sure seems like the entire kit would raise the cog up a fair amount with all that alum.

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Listed under model specific extras. Would be nice if some specs were listed. I imagine sales are dismal for this item tho. Pic and no specs. Sure seems like the entire kit would raise the cog up a fair amount with all that alum.
Wanted windshield. .but troy...the sales guy
wanted top $... $868..to my door...I told
him.. $800...I'll take it...
he never returned my email..
Lost a sale..over $68.....
Wouldn't call that..a great salesman

J

Johnsee

Jul 3, 2017
Colorado
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Wanted windshield. .but troy...the sales guy
wanted top $... $868..to my door...I told
him.. $800...I'll take it...
he never returned my email..
Lost a sale..over $68.....
Wouldn't call that..a great salesman
/nod I think this stuff is boutique priced. I am more of an ebay hit and miss kinda guy. the value far exceeds the occasional despair.

Reactions: rocmar
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
/nod I think this stuff is boutique priced. I am more of an ebay hit and miss kinda guy. the value far exceeds the occasional despair.
You know..of another glass windshield. .that fits
the p5..
if so...please share info

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
You know..of another glass windshield. .that fits
the p5..
if so...please share info

Not to mention..since may, 17, 2016
I've posted his avatar..
I'll wait & hope another one...
comes out...on ebay glass for
700.. $468..
P5...twice the price...
won't purchase from him

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Go off set tires...
& spacers....like I did
...much more stable...
lost...2 mph...might have
to replace..,wheel bearing
down the road...but I'll take
that trade off...for stability

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!