Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
LOL ...... gotta give credit, where credit is due!
Well we don’t know where the credit comes from for that, but let’s not get this important thread locked over that. ;)

NMelkaholic

NMelkaholic

Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2018
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So sorry guys my company is super slammed, we took on a huge government job and it has taken off! GUYS, I promise I'm gonna build them! Also we are starting to see some time on the weekend I can squeeze some in. For all those people who have messaged me and pm me, Boys don't give up on me... Really gonna get things together for cutting designs this weekend. Please check back cause I will be asking for some specifics. Once again I truly apologize for my delinquency.

Sounds good ...lemme know when you are ready to build mine... I have some kewl ideas!!!

NMelkaholic...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!