Talon Aluminum Exo Bars

Kevinka1977

Kevinka1977

Dec 31, 2018
Washington
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. Talon X
Has anyone seen anyone producing any exo bars up front made out of aluminum for the factory front aluminum bumper?

DA57A55A E6B0 4E84 83E1 EACABDB134CF

H

HondaTech

Most of the ones I've seen have been made to fit the same manufacturer's bumper, that way they can sell you the bumper as well.

The cage my GM had made has bars welded to the Honda accessory steel bumper and bolt to the cage with a welded on bung.

Kevinka1977

Kevinka1977

Dec 31, 2018
Washington
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. Talon X
Most of the ones I've seen have been made to fit the same manufacturer's bumper, that way they can sell you the bumper as well.

The cage my GM had made has bars welded to the Honda accessory steel bumper and bolt to the cage with a welded on bung.
Thanks for the info. I’ll keep looking around. Thinking someone local can make me something... hopefully!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!