iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
EA8EB832 50AE 41A0 9B41 7DC2B0F81566
9671DB0E 8053 4A22 916D 73E50D875BD6 Traded in the p500 today. The only regret I have is that I won’t be on this forum anymore. We were tired of waiting for Honda to come out with a reasonably priced sxs with bucket seats. I don’t see the new Talon being reasonable priced

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Congrats on the new ride!

They look nicely made. My only concern looking at them is all that wheelbase. Gives plenty of room, but seems like it will get high centered often. Guess thats a good excuse for larger tires?

Reactions: Mudwing
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
That thing looks cool, should be a blast to drive! Hope you enjoy it, I’m sure you’ll be missed around here. On second thought, you know there is a section of the forum for “other sxs brands” so really you don’t have to leave altogether.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
View attachment 80102 View attachment 80103 Traded in the p500 today. The only regret I have is that I won’t be on this forum anymore. We were tired of waiting for Honda to come out with a reasonably priced sxs with bucket seats. I don’t see the new Talon being reasonable priced
Can't blame ya. That's an awesome deal. Looks like you made a good choice to fit your needs. You dont have to leave here. We're all still your friends. Enjoy the new ride buddy it looks sweet!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
View attachment 80102 View attachment 80103 Traded in the p500 today. The only regret I have is that I won’t be on this forum anymore. We were tired of waiting for Honda to come out with a reasonably priced sxs with bucket seats. I don’t see the new Talon being reasonable priced
Guess you’ll have to fab another riding area for the grand kiddos.

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
That's an amazing deal!

Let us know how you like the Mav Trail.
Took it out today on the trails, put 70 miles on it so far,I can't believe the suspension on this thing, we couldn't believe the ride, My wife also loves driving it, she never was a big fan of having to shift, the leg room is unbelievable, temps were in the mid 80's and with the full windshield roof and rear window we felt no heat ,a friend has a new Polaris General ,he thinks it is quitter and better riding than his,so far we are liking it , we will be putting it thru more testing next week in Black River Falls,l won't be posting anymore about it on here because this is a Honda site and feel it should stay that way,I will be keeping an eye on you guys,but not posting, you are all a great bunch of people and maybe someday I will have a Honda again and be back to join in
Happy trails to you all
Larry

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Took it out today on the trails, put 70 miles on it so far,I can't believe the suspension on this thing, we couldn't believe the ride, My wife also loves driving it, she never was a big fan of having to shift, the leg room is unbelievable, temps were in the mid 80's and with the full windshield roof and rear window we felt no heat ,a friend has a new Polaris General ,he thinks it is quitter and better riding than his,so far we are liking it , we will be putting it thru more testing next week in Black River Falls,l won't be posting anymore about it on here because this is a Honda site and feel it should stay that way,I will be keeping an eye on you guys,but not posting, you are all a great bunch of people and maybe someday I will have a Honda again and be back to join in
Happy trails to you all
Larry
Don't stop posting, have you not learned we welcome everybody? We may give out a few jabs, but EVERYONE is welcome here.
If I were looking at a maverick, I would trust your opinion on it vs some nobody on a forum I have never visited before. If @PistonHonda trades up his 500, I don't think he would leave either.
These machines are all parts and pieces, different name badges. Stick around, share pictures and mods you do. Never know what you come up with might spark an idea for a Honda owner to copy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3748

Don't stop posting, have you not learned we welcome everybody? We may give out a few jabs, but EVERYONE is welcome here.
If I were looking at a maverick, I would trust your opinion on it vs some nobody one a forum I have never visited before. If @PistonHonda trades up his 500, I don't think he would leave either.
These machines are all parts and pieces, different name badges. Stick around, share pictures and mods you do. Never know what you come up with might spark an idea for a Honda owner to copy.
I'm not going anywhere. At one point, I'll have another Honda and I don't want to come back... I want to still be here. Plus, I still have a Honda motorcycle, and a Yamaha.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!