Another Delay From the Factory on Talon X-4 FLV

K

Kronlund

Jul 11, 2021
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Does anybody know the reason the Honda Factory can't get the SXS manufactured on time? Is it lack of Component? Lack of manufacturing capability?
It seems Talons are Manufactured in Timmonsville, South Carolina
Purchased a Talon X-4 fox Live Vavle on 4-9-21
1st delivery date June 28th...
2nd delivery date July 29 then moved to the July 30th...
3rd and Newest August 31st

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
So I look deeper. Fox Shocks are manufactured in California!! I have now lost hope of end of August delivery.. I need a beer!
Us older guys drink wine and you're going to be OLD er when you get it . I recommend a cool glass (or bottle) of Chardonnay . Might as well develop a taste for it now .

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So I look deeper. Fox Shocks are manufactured in California!! I have now lost hope of end of August delivery.. I need a beer!
Got to look even deeper lol.
“China Virus” say no more!
so just like Honda, car manufactures and the like, there Manufatured (more like assembled) in the states but a fair amount of there components are made elsewhere in other country's that dont even have 50% of there production up and running and some are still or shut down again. Thank you Chicoms!🖕
This has been coverd before on other therads. So the solution is simple….Manufactures, make ALL your Chit here! until then, we sit with our thumbs up our ass and wait.

T

Talonquestions

Mar 14, 2021
Minnesota
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Welcome to the club been waiting for my talon x 2 seater for going on 7 months now I’m a die hard Honda fan but a used Yamaha yxz is looking better and better every day

Reactions: Squeegee
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Got to look even deeper lol.
“China Virus” say no more!
so just like Honda, car manufactures and the like, there Manufatured (more like assembled) in the states but a fair amount of there components are made elsewhere in other country's that dont even have 50% of there production up and running and some are still or shut down again. Thank you Chicoms!🖕
This has been coverd before on other therads. So the solution is simple….Manufactures, make ALL your Chit here! until then, we sit with our thumbs up our ass and wait.
X2 (no RMAX) 😉

advertisement
H

hdrews91

Jun 30, 2021
North Carolina
Ownership

1. Talon R
I ordered a 2 seat live valve R in June with July 12 delivery. Moved to July 29th and now it is Aug 6th delivery. My dealer in NC did say they were getting stuff in including one of the elusive se x4’s last week. It sounds like they are building them in batches by models instead of mixing all the different models together. A friend of mine picked up a talon x 2 months ago and waited 3 days for it. So no telling what’s going on.

Reactions: Mudwing
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Us older guys drink wine and you're going to be OLD er when you get it . I recommend a cool glass (or bottle) of Chardonnay . Might as well develop a taste for it now .
Kendall Jackson…..😉

Kinlaw

Kinlaw

Mar 26, 2021
NC
Ownership

1. 700-2
There's a 2 seater R in stock in Fayetteville NC if anyone is interested.

Reactions: Montecresto
G

gawnfishin

Apr 24, 2021
Ownership

1. 700-2
Does anybody know the reason the Honda Factory can't get the SXS manufactured on time? Is it lack of Component? Lack of manufacturing capability?
It seems Talons are Manufactured in Timmonsville, South Carolina
Purchased a Talon X-4 fox Live Vavle on 4-9-21
1st delivery date June 28th...
2nd delivery date July 29 then moved to the July 30th...
3rd and Newest August 31st
I put a deposit on a 700 deluxe in April. I was told July possibly late June. Then July 30th, then Aug 5th now end of August. I hope I get it for Deer season.

G

Garyjean

Mar 21, 2021
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I have ordered my Talon Fox Live on March 17th, every month i get a call saying delayed. Do the PowerHouse dealers get priority? I have a Dealer confirmation of shipping date since March, i am wondering is someone is getting priority for my machine.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I have ordered my Talon Fox Live on March 17th, every month i get a call saying delayed. Do the PowerHouse dealers get priority? I have a Dealer confirmation of shipping date since March, i am wondering is someone is getting priority for my machine.
I’d Go somewhere else….👍

F

Firedad

Jul 24, 2021
Reno, NV
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Not to piss anyone off but I called everywhere and found 2 X4FLV models. I put my deposit on one, (which they didn’t even run my card) and picked it up a week later. Seems there are a few who put a deposit down and end up backing out. Just gotta find those shops who have a machine coming in that is no longer claimed. Might take some persistence, but not impossible.

Reactions: Smitty335
K

Kronlund

Jul 11, 2021
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Not to piss anyone off but I called everywhere and found 2 X4FLV models. I put my deposit on one, (which they didn’t even run my card) and picked it up a week later. Seems there are a few who put a deposit down and end up backing out. Just gotta find those shops who have a machine coming in that is no longer claimed. Might take some persistence, but not impossible.
Well, the problem is I put money down at a local dealer (no refundable) back in April being told I would take delivery in June. So I'm stuck in my situation.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!