DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from Alabama -
Lived in Michigan most of my life, went to MTU in the mid 70's. The UP is great, but I'm enjoying a warmer life now.
Since we moved here I've been waiting for our first 1/2" of snow to see everything close, and the run on grocery stores for bread, milk, TP etc. :eek:. I've shown pictures of Keweenaw winters to my neighbors who can't imagine an annual total of 240+ inches of snow :D.

Reactions: Remington
U

UPGus

Dec 3, 2016
Iron Mountain Mi. and Ralph Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks to all you warm weather guys for the welcome. Weather here has been fairly mild , only a couple of nights below 0 and only a foot of snow. We average 70 - 90 in. of snow , but 50 miles north you're in the 200 plus range. Weatherman says normal temps will return this week and some snow almost everyday. Glad we are installing doors on the 700 , would be a little chilly without them. Hope everyone has a Happy and Healthy New Year! Gus

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from northern Wisconsin! They are missing all the snow! Lol

U

UPGus

Dec 3, 2016
Iron Mountain Mi. and Ralph Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-2
Thanks for the welcome. Where is Augusta? Looks like we have a chance later this week for 6 - 8 in. Would'nt mind another foot or so, would help keep the frost from going so deep. Put the doors on today and went for a short ride, they are great! Tough to install with the so called instructions , if the guy that is in charge of their instruction dept. worked for me he would be fired!!

Reactions: moparornocar
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the welcome. Where is Augusta? Looks like we have a chance later this week for 6 - 8 in. Would'nt mind another foot or so, would help keep the frost from going so deep. Put the doors on today and went for a short ride, they are great! Tough to install with the so called instructions , if the guy that is in charge of their instruction dept. worked for me he would be fired!!
Eau Claire area. I wouldn't mind another few inches of snow to play in.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!