P1000m5 Another New Guy

PCB67SS

PCB67SS

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2015
Panama City Beach
Just wanted to say hello and thanks for all the great advice I have found and read on this wonderful site.
Bought a new unit today and can hardly wait to see it and take it for a spin.....Be picking it up early next week, and going to test it out on some property I bought in Kentucky a few months back. Again thanks to all that make this a great source information for new and future owners.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome to the club...
You left out the most important part..... Which Pioneer did you get?
Glad you enjoy the site.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Welcome! And yes, what model dos you get? Pics for proof

PCB67SS

PCB67SS

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2015
Panama City Beach
1000-5 Deluxe Red.....I was holding out for a orange 3 EPS, but the deal was just to good to pass up. The fine folks here helped persuade me by removing the their rear ROPS and installing the 3 seater roof. Will be used mainly for hunting purposes and just general property patrol and taking my Father who is 83 to and from his stand, to help extend our hunting days spent together. Thanks again for the warm welcome....I learn something new here everyday.

Reactions: Hondasxs
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@PCB67SS Welcome to the Club, congrats on your new purchase. Post some pics when you get it and some photo out on the trail of your adventures.

Reactions: Hondasxs
PCB67SS

PCB67SS

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2015
Panama City Beach
Thanks for the welcome guys, and congratulations on your new ride Jackal. I will get some pictures next week, hopefully from the trail if the weather clears up.....The forecast up that way is looking kinda iffy but I ordered the Trail Armor skids today to keep me busy if were stuck indoors.
All these new machines and upgrades being preformed by the folks here, has really peaked my interest it upgrading mine over the next few months.

R

randi 58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome to the club

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!