Multi Another Polaris recall RZR 170 fires

Arizona

Arizona

Sep 1, 2016
Casa Grande & Show Low Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
Don't worry about someone getting offended, have you noticed in the last few years there is a select group of people that get offended no matter what? I know a lot of people that always make jokes about my P5 but I am a big boy and go along with it, especially the day I towed a Polaris because the Drive belt broke. I did not say rubber band because I don't want to offend anyone.
Alan, good point. My apology was much more a personal thing. After re-evaluating my Polaris Recall joke, and seeing how it could affect others negatively, and realized I don't normally make those kind of jokes that can be taken as bashing another brand. I have personal standards for my conduct, and that joke was below the standards I set for myself, and I saw the ensuing arguments that followed about this brand vs. that brand. I never engage in that type of activity, but it seemed I had caused some or most of it, therefore the retraction, apology, and wishing well to all riders and all brands.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I never seen any reason for an apology. Seriously? An apology for a Popo comment on a Honda forum?? People act like brand bashing is a federal offense and just started a week ago. I've made so many Ford jokes I couldn't count them. If your itty bitty feelings gets hurt over a brand comment, you need to forfeit your man card and take up a sippy cup.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I never seen any reason for an apology. Seriously? An apology for a Popo comment on a Honda forum?? People act like brand bashing is a federal offense and just started a week ago. I've made so many Ford jokes I couldn't count them. If your itty bitty feelings gets hurt over a brand comment, you need to forfeit your man card and take up a sippy cup.

Does the sippy cup come with beer?

Also, why do you drive a Chevy? You don't look like a man that would wear a bowtie, so why would your truck have a bowtie? lol.

I know you are as thick-skinned is a rhino so I figure I could lay it on thick. Go easy on me.....I'm delicate

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does the sippy cup come with beer?

Also, why do you drive a Chevy? You don't look like a man that would wear a bowtie, so why would your truck have a bowtie? lol.

I know you are as thick-skinned is a rhino so I figure I could lay it on thick. Go easy on me.....I'm delicate
Heck yeah as thick as you want!! Seriously though, how do thin skinned people even make it through the day? Cause the world is mean! Some poor soul posted a pic of their Pioneer burning to the ground on fb and immediately got accused of insurance fraud lmao (I found the insensitivity funny not the p1k burning). If you put something on social media, you are literally saying "here's a snapshot of my life so please make a crack about it".

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
And soy milk in the sippy cup only!! But you do get to choose the color.
IMG 20170804 053411724 1336x752

And yes I literally just took that pic of our cupboard. Donna asked (from bed) where I was going with my phone. "Going to take a pic for Joey". She just said ok and rolled back over lmao. We've been together over 15 yrs. Nothing I do surprises her any more.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!