P500 Another Sucker is Born!

R

RyanMcK

May 21, 2017
Philadelphia PA
Ownership

1. 500
Just made my first payment on mine today. It came with roof and windshield. I added a EMP Winch Mount and a Super Winch 3000lb. Also EMP rear view mirror and EMP under hood storage box. I took it out memorial day weekend, was totally impressed. Going back out in central PA at the end of the month.

20170527 091305

R

RyanMcK

May 21, 2017
Philadelphia PA
Ownership

1. 500
And yes, I know, windshield is not in picture. I took it off before the trip, wanted to feel the breeze and the splashes of water

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
And yes, I know, windshield is not in picture. I took it off before the trip, wanted to feel the breeze and the splashes of water
Wind shields are for wimps, HA!

Reactions: RyanMcK
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
lol. Try riding up north in the fall or winter and we’ll see if you still think windshields are for wimps. Gets to -40 with no wind chill where I live. :eek:
I would love to, got a extra room, I'm cheap,don't eat much groceries,HA!

D

Deleted member 3748

lol. Try riding up north in the fall or winter and we’ll see if you still think windshields are for wimps. Gets to -40 with no wind chill where I live. :eek:
He doesn't need to go that far north. We could break him right here in Michigan where it only dips down to 0 F. :D We ride year round too and I like the winter riding the most.

Reactions: trigger
D

Deleted member 3748

My buddy could not take it anymore. He had been drooling over my p5 since I got it and today it was just too much for him. He pulled the trigger on a new 2017. Best part is he ordered about everything you can order but he is NOT very mechanical. That means I get to tinker on it without having to spend a dollar! I think I like building them as much as I like driving one! I did finally pull the trigger on the roof, my guy got me dealer cost since I brought him this deal. $240 seemed reasonable to me.

View attachment 28181
And if one of your parts look a little worn... well, his may need a little more tinkering. ;)

Reactions: trigger
Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
OK, his machine is making progress. I added the Honda/Warn winch which was SO MUCH EASIER than the Superwinch I put on mine. All of the cables were the exact correct length and having done one before made it a snap. Less than 2 hours!

That would have to set a record ! I've installed I bet at least 20-30 of them, so I am pretty proficient at it, and couldn't even come close to doing one start to finish in 2 hours ;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!