P500 Another Sucker is Born!

R

RyanMcK

May 21, 2017
Philadelphia PA
Ownership

1. 500
Just made my first payment on mine today. It came with roof and windshield. I added a EMP Winch Mount and a Super Winch 3000lb. Also EMP rear view mirror and EMP under hood storage box. I took it out memorial day weekend, was totally impressed. Going back out in central PA at the end of the month.

20170527 091305

R

RyanMcK

May 21, 2017
Philadelphia PA
Ownership

1. 500
And yes, I know, windshield is not in picture. I took it off before the trip, wanted to feel the breeze and the splashes of water

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
And yes, I know, windshield is not in picture. I took it off before the trip, wanted to feel the breeze and the splashes of water
Wind shields are for wimps, HA!

Reactions: RyanMcK
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
lol. Try riding up north in the fall or winter and we’ll see if you still think windshields are for wimps. Gets to -40 with no wind chill where I live. :eek:
I would love to, got a extra room, I'm cheap,don't eat much groceries,HA!

D

Deleted member 3748

lol. Try riding up north in the fall or winter and we’ll see if you still think windshields are for wimps. Gets to -40 with no wind chill where I live. :eek:
He doesn't need to go that far north. We could break him right here in Michigan where it only dips down to 0 F. :D We ride year round too and I like the winter riding the most.

Reactions: trigger
D

Deleted member 3748

My buddy could not take it anymore. He had been drooling over my p5 since I got it and today it was just too much for him. He pulled the trigger on a new 2017. Best part is he ordered about everything you can order but he is NOT very mechanical. That means I get to tinker on it without having to spend a dollar! I think I like building them as much as I like driving one! I did finally pull the trigger on the roof, my guy got me dealer cost since I brought him this deal. $240 seemed reasonable to me.

View attachment 28181
And if one of your parts look a little worn... well, his may need a little more tinkering. ;)

Reactions: trigger
advertisement
Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
OK, his machine is making progress. I added the Honda/Warn winch which was SO MUCH EASIER than the Superwinch I put on mine. All of the cables were the exact correct length and having done one before made it a snap. Less than 2 hours!

That would have to set a record ! I've installed I bet at least 20-30 of them, so I am pretty proficient at it, and couldn't even come close to doing one start to finish in 2 hours ;)