Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Don't expect to be done in an hour or two. Or, if you can do it quickly, don't tell me about it and make me feel insignificant.
Haha no I think it took maybe 3 hours start to finish with a friend helping me. But WOW what a difference it makes! Awesome upgrade!

Reactions: allgm1 and joeymt33
R

randi 58

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Got mine on awesome Took about 3 1/2 hours

Reactions: allgm1 and Tflynn
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I removed the fender and hood. The fender may not be a must but I think it made life easier. I'm really not sure why they tell you to remove the dash and the c-clip on the steering column though. I'm glad you all told me that before I did it!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I removed the fender and hood. The fender may not be a must but I think it made life easier. I'm really not sure why they tell you to remove the dash and the c-clip on the steering column though. I'm glad you all told me that before I did it!

the c-clip removal is STUPID.

Reactions: allgm1
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bought mine at a truck stop in town

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
NCM 2146 zps257dcb84

Here is mine. It has been on since day one. The dang thing will rip your thumb off in bump steer situations without power steering. An old lawnmower donated it before it landed on craigslist for sale. If memory serves me correctly, I believe it was a lowes item. Over time it loosens up and slides over the top of the wheel but I just use it for driving around the farm. Still waiting on the next power steering sale. Please let me know if anyone hears or see's one. Thx!

Vato

Vato

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2015
My power steering install is almost complete. Took a bit longer to install than 3 hours but there is a heater and related hoses to deal with. Tight fit steering box too.
Can'the wait to try it out...just in time for Pioneer Takeover.

Reactions: Tflynn
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Anyone ever found a video installing the EZ Steer kit?
It isn't difficult, it just takes some time. The video would be very long.
Grab a 12 pack and get started. The directions are decent.

Personally I think this was the best thing I've done to my P700. And I'm the only one that knows about it.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Anyone ever found a video installing the EZ Steer kit?
It isn't difficult, it just takes some time. The video would be very long.
Grab a 12 pack and get started. The directions are decent.

Personally I think this was the best thing I've done to my P700. And I'm the only one that knows about it.
Yep, just like @Gator said, grab some brews and take your time. The longest part is usually dealing with dash right at the beginning. After that, its pretty basic. Leave all your brackets and shafts loose until the very end so you can make sure everything is aligned. If you start with a 12 pack, and make it to 6....it could be a good time to put the wrench down and tackle it the next day....depending on the brew of choice and tolerance level. Shouldn't take you that long, and that 5th or 6th will be during the celebratory testing at the end.

• Love
Reactions: lawrence and Farmer
Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I put it on mine several years ago. love it, takes a few hours but not hard to do. also I did not remove anything except the hood

Reactions: SuperATV
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!