P700 anyone wire 700 for a 4-pin trailer?

L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just drove on a public road a couple of blocks to get my trailer over to my driveway.
I drove in the dark and thought it might be a good idea for safety if I could light up the trailer for such events.

I also have an old motorcycle tag-a-long trailer that might come in handy at some point (who knows?)

So, back to the question, anyone do this already?

420Rancher

Jun 29, 2019
Innisfil
I have not done this but I do have a signal relay, and am ordering a rocker panel. I have a cab an want to add turn signals for added safety as I am allowed to run the roads in my township.
I have only owned the p500 for a week and I already was in your situation, and didn't hook up to my trailer due to no lights.
My plan is to use 2 rockers one for left and one for right.
I plan of travelling and not sure if hand signals are permitted everywhere, but this should eliminate any problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: L2R
L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
I didn't even consider turn signals but I am not driving far either. Thinking more about running / brake lights as trailer is black and it wouldn't be easily seen at night.

thinking it should be pretty easy to tap into running lights and brake lights but it shouldn't be that hard to do the same while you are installing wires for the turn signals.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
You're quite welcome. I'm going to order one as well.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!