Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Careful, I bought a talon and the wife claimed it...
My wife TOLD me to buy the Talon! On our way back from riding up at @Remington's place with them and @trigger, she looks at me and says, "When are we getting a Talon?" 😆

What do we need? To figure out a way to hide trail sodas in the cooler!

Last edited:
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I did ok I think for my first ever trail ride. I need to remove my rear stabilizer and install a front differential locker.
Hoosier, I do not know your mechanical abilities. If installing the skid plate wasn't in your realm, I would suggest hiring out the torque locker. I do not know what is involved in removing rear sway bar. You could remove links and zip ties out of the way, or try and remove completely

advertisement
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Momma Bear and I will be attending the 2025. Is there better information on the campgrounds and cabin rentals than the RRB website (it is not a great website)? Might just be relying on the forum member's experiences to make our arrangements for next year.
Please reach out, we will be more than happy to get ya set up.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Replace all the tires on your trailer with GoodYear trailer specific tires w/correct load range. All trailers purchased new come with Chinese Tires that are absolute Junk, and remember we're supposedly at war with them. I'm guessing their tires are a new form of warfare? We use our trailers daily hauling equipment and that's the first thing I do when purchasing a new trailer.
Spend the coin for 14 ply.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Yea we talked about it a little this weekend after I popped a tire in the parking lot. I put Goodyear Endurance on my toy hauler and have had good luck. time to find some for the enclosed as well.
The flat I had on the TH was a Goodyear Endurance. Just replaced it with another one today. $225 OTD

ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I “need” trailer storage/organization. Probably just some stackable totes that are well labeled.

I need to make an adjustable base for my griddle so I can level the dang thing with something better than crushed “soda” cans.

Mr Sixteen+4 says I need a small heater for the CF5-MG. A couple of nights he got chilly.

I talked to a guy who has a diesel heater in his. Has exhaust piped outside. He's a heating and cooling guy by trade. Cheap and supposedly safe 🤷‍♂️.

20240211 160119

advertisement