russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Can you buy a complete rear axle assembly from Partzilla? I've looked at the diagrams and can't make head nor tails out of it.

Reactions: TxDoc
wrhii

wrhii

Lifetime Member
Feb 22, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can you buy a complete rear axle assembly from Partzilla? I've looked at the diagrams and can't make head nor tails out of it.
To my knowledge no, Honda doesn't sell a complete assembly. $400 for pieces to make a complete shaft was out of the question for us. We have used All-Balls with ok results. They seem weak in the boots, puncture easy. Never broke a shaft though. We ran the 8-Ball line from them priced at a little more then half of a complete OEM shaft. Another alternative is the Rhino line. Several of the fellas here run Rhino and I'm sure will chime in.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I think one of my knuckle joints needs replacing. I'm going to order that assembly.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!