JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Any of you fine Pioneer owners have your cage chopped in AZ and can recommend a place to do the work?
I know I read a cpl guys had shops do their "chop" but most guys have done ot them selves (my self included)
Not a difficult project to undertake if you have some standard tools (welder, grinder, etc.)

Worse1

Worse1

Jul 14, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any of you fine Pioneer owners have your cage chopped in AZ and can recommend a place to do the work?
If you get it done, please post the before and after pics. I too live in AZ and am interested in doing it. If you do a google search for “utv fabrication in Phoenix” you will get a few hits. Theres Xtreme Machine & Fabrication off Carefree highway in Phoenix. Dont know how good/expensive they are, maybe give them a look. Good luck!!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
If you get it done, please post the before and after pics. I too live in AZ and am interested in doing it. If you do a google search for “utv fabrication in Phoenix” you will get a few hits. Theres Xtreme Machine & Fabrication off Carefree highway in Phoenix. Dont know how good/expensive they are, maybe give them a look. Good luck!!
Ok you two, Its gona be quite pricy to have your cage chopped by a shop Just an FYI. Its the time, adjustments and modifications to some accessories involved. I did my own just like @JenElio aka Jennay did.
I would suggest you take the time and read through this thread to fully understand the undertaking. If you decide to save yourself alot of coin and embark on this on your own? were here to help.

Reactions: Lady01 and JenElio

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!