P1000 Babbitts Online discount code?

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Getting ready for winter here and I've been looking for options for upper door panels for my P3. I want panels that have a frame and open with the door. Not the fabric type that you have to unzip to get in or out.
It looks like Babbits has something that might work:
Fabric Front Doors (black)

Price is $412 but when you go to check out, they add on $150 for shipping. Sorry but that's rediculous!
I ship a lot each week and know how much shipping should be.

Do they ever have free shipping or any other discounts that anyone knows about? Thanks.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
procaliber.com "savenow" $387.96 with free shipping, savenow will take off another 5%
edit: They are super slow on shipping, they will order the part from their warehouse, then let it sit for x amount of time, then finally ship to you slowest possible way. If you need it quicker, maybe try a different avenue?
Capture

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks! But how are you coming up with that price? It's giving me $484?

Amre2me2

Amre2me2

Aug 11, 2016
Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-3
That works. Thank you. Now I can't find any place to use the 'save now' code? I'm wondering if I need to set up an account. I'll try that now.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I did not see a place either. I tried to log in to my account and it does not recognize me anymore. I know they updated their website recently, they may have lost their customer history.

Edit, It might be worth a phone call? Ask them over the phone for the discount? I agree it is a pita calling people these days. How far do you want to go to save 5%?

T

Tuchel

May 2, 2016
Soudan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
procaliber.com "savenow" $387.96 with free shipping, savenow will take off another 5%
edit: They are super slow on shipping, they will order the part from their warehouse, then let it sit for x amount of time, then finally ship to you slowest possible way. If you need it quicker, maybe try a different avenue?
View attachment 55561
I just tried to order the doors from procaliber. They accepted my order 2 weeks ago and i thought they were shipped. Called yesterday and they said it would be $200 more because of oversized shipping. I argued back and forth but eventually just told them to refund my money. I was very disappointed in their customer service. I am also looking for the oem honda soft doors if anyone has any suggestions.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Amre2me2
I saw you post on FB during mopar's roll call. Have you tried to PM Brian Arinder? He is the gent that is selling fox shocks at an awesome price.

Reactions: JTW
advertisement
tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Let us know how it turns out. The only thing I have ordered from them was a couple of helmets for work. I usually order from Rockymountainatv but they were showing full price for them. Enjoy.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!