Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Been working on the trailer lately but took a couple of pics just to share.
Skid plate Line X'd, hood graphic and half shield tinted. Second brake light for visibility over trailer.
Trailer is starting to come together now. I'll post some pics when complete.
Front
Hood
Rear Brake Light

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Reactions: trigger and Jshell3
Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
The split tongue winch strap is the best subtle detail. its the little things that really bring a whole ensemble together. EDIT just also noticed the fangs. :)

J

Jshell3

Been working on the trailer lately but took a couple of pics just to share.
Skid plate Line X'd, hood graphic and half shield tinted. Second brake light for visibility over trailer.
Trailer is starting to come together now. I'll post some pics when complete.View attachment 38722 View attachment 38724 View attachment 38725
Wow , that thing is looking sharp..........loving that winshield!
Yes! What choog said.

That's a standout custom look, sir!!!

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks guys. :)
My Line X guy kind of screwed up really. When I picked up the skid plate he said 'you got a free upgrade'. They have an optional second coating that is like a clear coat, helps it clean up easier. The problem is that it adds another layer of thickness which fills in the diamond plate. I didn't b**** though.
Windshield looks good now but wonder how long it'll last? I read before I did it that plexiglass doesn't take tint very well. Heats up and emits a gas that makes the film bubble.
That's the second strap I've made for it now, first one looked like crap, second try turned out nice, then I trailered it at 75 mph in the rain and beat the piss out of it. :rolleyes:

Redrocket

Redrocket

Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2017
Lake City FL
Ownership

1. 500
Well I got the new ITP Black Ops installed. Went into it based on info from the forum in regards to offset (5+2 on all four) and spacers (1" on rear) to achieve an even track width.
I pulled the spacers off the front and mounted the two on the drivers side last night, looked like the back was wider than the front...maybe optical illusion, I'll check it out tomorrow. o_O
Installed passenger side today and dropped it down, took a level and plumbed down the outside of the tires at center of hub on each and marked the the floor with a crows foot. Pushed machine forward and measured between. 53" dead nuts in front...( you were right @Chooglin ). Measured the rear, 55 3/4"...what the...?! :eek:
Thought maybe I marked the wrong side of the level so I did it again, front 53" again, rear 55 3/4". Pulled the back wheels off and removed the spacers, plumbed down again, 53 3/4". Then it dawned on me, Chooglin is probably running the same size tires all the way around for his spare tire purposes. :rolleyes:
Anyway, I now have four 1" spacers sitting on the bench. Just an FYI, for those concerned about the nuts coming loose on them, I used red thread locker on them when installed, they were tight as hell and I had to use a persuader to get them to cut loose. I also have four stock wheels and tires leaning in the corner, lug nuts too. The tires are brand new, still have the little tits on them. :oops:
Oh, and I have a P5 with some BA looking wheels on it now! :cool:
View attachment 37084
Hey trigger I know this is a old post but if you still have the 1" spacers I'll buy them.

advertisement
S

snakeriver

Oct 11, 2018
Clarkston Wa
Ownership

1. 500
Jak Bar just showed up. That's going in tomorrow. Hope it fits around the box!
I just stumbled across this thread and a couple others, is this Jak Bar still available? Do you have the contact information on it? Happy New Year...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!