Back Draft Issue

M

MalibuKid

Jun 13, 2019
WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am sure there is probably a post about this but I couldn't find one. I have a Pioneer 1000-5. I have a full windshield on my machine and have no other enclosures on my machine. I get a ton of snow dust and dust that come into the cab. I am wondering what my options are before I just start buying accessories to see if they work only to find out I wasted my money... Has anyone used the Aegis Air Spoiler on a Pioneer with a plastic hardtop?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hi, I have seen the air spolers but not anyone who had as good results as a midpanel.

A soft mid panel will be on my list by summer also.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
The mid and rear panels make a big difference.... or replace the windshield with a windscreen like a rouge power screen.

K

KenThompson

Aug 25, 2019
Mulino
Ownership

1. Talon X
The full windshield creates a negative pressure behind it and sucks snow, dust, and what ever else is in the air inside the cab.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I have the factory Honda glass windshield, factory roof, and factory "hard" rear panel. With all of that, when riding in dusty conditions, dust is sucked into the cabin and gets on and into everything. I have installed two cheap automotive sun screens, overlapping them under the seat and extending one up behind the seat which reduced the dust intrusion, heat intrusion, and noise. It did not eliminate the dust, but it helped.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!