BOX1

P500 Back to the drawing board

F

Fishin_Chip

I located a 2017 P500 with 750km and a full aluminum cab for $8000 on Kijiji, and I was pretty excited. It was out on the BC coast tho(about 2500 miles away), and the more I looked into it, the more of an insurmountable obstacle getting the machine to me became. Freight was going to be $2500, and I would need to buy the machine sight unseen. All in all, I had to pass on the deal.

So, I'm still watching for a good used machine to become available in my area. I suspect I will end up buying new in the fall.

Oh well...,

alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
If you are willing to wait to Fall, then I suspect something will turn up, just continue to be patience....

Reactions: CFECO and DG Rider
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!