Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Swap out those dogs*** headlights!!
Yeah, I gotta look at that again. Seems like they may be made a little different than the ones you sent me. I'll hafta double check but it looked liked the housing around the headlights were made into the grill surround plastic. Maybe not, but I definitely need to look at it again. I'm sure it can be made to work.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Yeah, I gotta look at that again. Seems like they may be made a little different than the ones you sent me. I'll hafta double check but it looked liked the housing around the headlights were made into the grill surround plastic. Maybe not, but I definitely need to look at it again. I'm sure it can be made to work.
Should be able to just pull the headlight assembly’s out of the housing if that’s the case. I don’t think they changed the actual headlight or how it mounts. You’ll still have to splice that plug though

gparks

gparks

Aug 10, 2020
Asheville NC
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
Been a minute since I've posted any updates. I've added a rearview camera and backup lights, Hillbilly brake, tree kickers, Bandit tender springs, and another small light bar. Probably some other stuff I'm forgetting.

Trying to decide on some sort of chase light or whips. Almost decided not to do any but after a very foggy night ride at Windrock a few weeks ago with the HFA crew, they definitely have a place.
View attachment 380192View attachment 380193View attachment 380194View attachment 380195View attachment 380196

which kickers did you purchase?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!