Bazooka Party Bar

Choped5er

Choped5er

Lifetime Member
Oct 2, 2017
Union
anyone thats looking to get one, found this deal for what seems to be a good deal. best deal ive seen yet atleast for the 24" single sided

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Soundsto...Bazooka-BPB24-24-Bluetooth-Party-Bar/56229572
These bars sound great and I love mine. Just have to be careful when washing. Seems they aren't as waterproof as others. Mine and a few other I ride with have had water damage. All were covered under waranty though. I take mine off to wash now. And no issues so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
That's odd with water damage I hit mine with my foam cannon and sprayed it off with my pressure washer it still works.

Reactions: JTW
Choped5er

Choped5er

Lifetime Member
Oct 2, 2017
Union
That's odd with water damage I hit mine with my foam cannon and sprayed it off with my pressure washer it still works.

That's exactly show I wash mine. It took mine multiple washes to mess up. One guy messed his up the first wash. Not sure what the deal is

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
@JTW , how did you end up positioning yours? I know you were messing with the angle of the speakers at one point

J

JTW

92EF9F0C AA41 4E3E BB3B 2104712C044B

Dragon21

Dragon21

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Are those the tractor supply clamps? and can you see the rear light strip like that?

I like how you have it up high and not straight down. I have no ambition to install mine until the temps get above freezing.

J

JTW

Are those the tractor supply clamps? and can you see the rear light strip like that?

I like how you have it up high and not straight down. I have no ambition to install mine until the temps get above freezing.
They are not the TSC clamps.. the light points up. If you’re wanting to ride around and be flashy with the light.. then it’s not great. But it will cast enough to see in the bed.

The clamps are very good!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0768PHRN3/?tag=sxsweb24-20

advertisement
Dragon21

Dragon21

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
got it hooked up. My control did not come paired so had to look that up. gotta figure out all the modes it has too.

sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
I hooked mine up last night. I was very impressed with the sound and was actually surprised by the bass for the size of it.

I do however get some buzz, hum, tick, white noise when the speaker is powered on and no music is playing. I am wired directly to the battery. I retightened both connections. No problems there. Everything else is turned off.

Possibly something to do with the amp? Bad bar? I dunno. I’m no stereo man. Thoughts?

J

JTW

I hooked mine up last night. I was very impressed with the sound and was actually surprised by the bass for the size of it.

I do however get some buzz, hum, tick, white noise when the speaker is powered on and no music is playing. I am wired directly to the battery. I retightened both connections. No problems there. Everything else is turned off.

Possibly something to do with the amp? Bad bar? I dunno. I’m no stereo man. Thoughts?

I get it too.. I think it’s interference from the various other electrical systems..

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Same with mine!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

You need @trigger to help.

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Hum or engine noise is usually caused from signal wires crossing power and ground wires. It can also be caused from having too long of a ground wire. Try shielding your wires in some loom and shorten your ground wire as much as possible. If that doesn't work then it may be something internal. They make inline coils to eliminate engine noise but they wire into the RCA's or signal wires and I don't think you would have those with a sound bar unless you have a separate amp for additional speakers or a sub.

sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
Thanks for the replies... I’ll try that. Not really noticed unless you are very very close to the bar. I do t think it is anything that is having an effect on the sound of the tunes!
Thanks guys.....

Reactions: Montecresto