Bazooka party bar?

A

ajones38251

Jun 30, 2017
Knoxville, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I haven't done it yet as I've been thinking about it while riding at night. That little remote is kinda of a pain to grab from the storage and activate. I also don't like the party bar shutting off every time I turn off the ignition so I will probably change it so it's switched through the switch panel versus the ignition so the music keeps playing and I don't have to reach up to turn the bar back on every time I stop. I think I'm just going to tap into the power I already have ran up to the ropes and install a rocker switch above my head on the rope so I just have to reach up when I go back to reverse. There are some awesome ideas on this site but after a month of riding with the party bar this is what I think I might do unless someone has a better idea. I sure like the lights and so do the passengers when you are giving rides. It's pretty cool! Oh and yes you can wire it directly to that aux power on the party bar and use the remote. I think that's what it is made for. Pretty good idea on bazookas part. Just a cruddy remote

Mine doesn't shut off when I turn the Pioneer off. Mine is hooked directly to the battery though and not the ignition so mine still plays when it is turned off. That's why I'm think about just hooking up the light bar to those wires directly.

J

JTW

Mine doesn't shut off when I turn the Pioneer off. Mine is hooked directly to the battery though and not the ignition so mine still plays when it is turned off. That's why I'm think about just hooking up the light bar to those wires directly.
you running a second battery?

batter-up

batter-up

Jun 4, 2017
Crescent Bar Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The dealer wired the power to the roll bar so I'm going to change that over to the way yours is. Yes it needs a volume control on it. I just turn it up all the way and use my phone volume on it. I might just run a second set of wires from the switch panel to turn on the backup light. Thanks for the feedback. I gotta say these pioneers are pretty awesome. I ordered the heat shield from
you running a second battery?

Not yet that is next on the list! Probably a good idea especially when I find a sub. I emailed SSV auto works and they said their custom made sub for the 700 won't fit into the 1000

Reactions: JTW
A

AzEzRider

Oct 30, 2016
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did you use a relay or anything or can I just hook it directly into the quick disconnect that's on the bazooka bar?
I hooked mine up directly to the bazooka. I only have a small cube light tho. When you turn the speaker to fire upwards, the button for the light is easy to access so no remote needed. I installed a small on off button for the bazooka in the glove box after getting tired of removing pairing it everything I shut off the ignition. I also included a pic of the Honda storage bag. It fits nicely in the back and holds all my recovery/energetic stuff.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

A

AzEzRider

Oct 30, 2016
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hooked mine up directly to the bazooka. I only have a small cube light tho. When you turn the speaker to fire upwards, the button for the light is easy to access so no remote needed. I installed a small on off button for the bazooka in the glove box after getting tired of removing pairing it everything I shut off the ignition. I also included a pic of the Honda storage bag. It fits nicely in the back and holds all my recovery/energetic stuff.

I'll try again... 6f9d890e2c5ae3a64dceb46ea5c60b2aBf6b431f56279afd23e95ba7225772ef478256416fe32f5cdc3609803f3103b0

batter-up

batter-up

Jun 4, 2017
Crescent Bar Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great idea. That's what I wanted to do. It is tiring to pair it every time. Have you had any issues drawing the battery down?

A

AzEzRider

Oct 30, 2016
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great idea. That's what I wanted to do. It is tiring to pair it every time. Have you had any issues drawing the battery down?
Forgot to send the button pic. I just turn the bazooka on from this button when I start my ride and leave it on til the end of the day. Not much draw when not playing music. The bluetooth stays on standby and draws very little power, but I would not want to leave it on overnight. A6868c38432567612241136acbdaca7f

batter-up

batter-up

Jun 4, 2017
Crescent Bar Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
my bazooka cuts out when you start to push it even just a little. Does anyone have that problem? My voltage is showing 14.1 to 14.2. Maybe a second battery? Is my power wire to small of a gauge?

advertisement
my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Mine does the same thing unless it's running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

JTW

Mine does not do that... it gets loud enough you don't want to hear it if you're just sitting still... it could certainly use more base. But volume is no issue.

sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
Mine is cutting out at about 3/4 volume. Especially when the bass hits. Ground wire is probably 6-7 feet long. Wonder if shortening it would help. I also am only running the stock battery and have the speaker switched on the dash....

A

ATM0816

May 30, 2017
North carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had the 24” party bar which was ok imo. I noticed moister build up in the led housings but the lights still worked. I upgraded to the 36” and that’s a piece of crap. You can’t even get it to 3/4 volume then it’s all distorted. I had it over the return period but Amazon still let me send it back. I thought the 24” sounded better than the 36” but still a little lacking when out riding. I went with the Wet Sounds Stealth 10 Ultra HD that will be here today. Will see how that one works out.

batter-up

batter-up

Jun 4, 2017
Crescent Bar Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had the 24” party bar which was ok imo. I noticed moister build up in the led housings but the lights still worked. I upgraded to the 36” and that’s a piece of crap. You can’t even get it to 3/4 volume then it’s all distorted. I had it over the return period but Amazon still let me send it back. I thought the 24” sounded better than the 36” but still a little lacking when out riding. I went with the Wet Sounds Stealth 10 Ultra HD that will be here today. Will see how that one works out.

Funny you say this, as much as I want to like the 36” with the lights and idea I took mine out two days ago. I have a bose sound resolve portable speaker that is pretty incredible that I put in the front net on the dash that sounds way better and has more base. I will probably sell the bazooka for half of what I paid. It also cut out and even at low volume it didn’t have near the base as the bose. Let us know how the wet sounds works for you.

A

ATM0816

May 30, 2017
North carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
9B254D45 5B42 4E0A 8848 2FA9DC55C01B
Funny you say this, as much as I want to like the 36” with the lights and idea I took mine out two days ago. I have a bose sound resolve portable speaker that is pretty incredible that I put in the front net on the dash that sounds way better and has more base. I will probably sell the bazooka for half of what I paid. It also cut out and even at low volume it didn’t have near the base as the bose. Let us know how the wet sounds works for you.
If you got it from Amazon call them up and tell them it is defected. If it’s outside the return period they will say (we can give you a one time exemption). Then send that s*** back. Got the Wet Sounds hooked up and it is loud, mostly mids and highs but if you go to your EQ on your phone and mess with that it will adjust and I love it so far. No cutting out with max volume on sound bar and max volume on phone. Cleaning up the wires now and attached my back up lights on the WS accessory rail. No wires will show once done. I can email some sound videos later if anyone would like. Just IM me.

Reactions: batter-up
J

JTW

View attachment 75697
If you got it from Amazon call them up and tell them it is defected. If it’s outside the return period they will say (we can give you a one time exemption). Then send that s*** back. Got the Wet Sounds hooked up and it is loud, mostly mids and highs but if you go to your EQ on your phone and mess with that it will adjust and I love it so far. No cutting out with max volume on sound bar and max volume on phone. Cleaning up the wires now and attached my back up lights on the WS accessory rail. No wires will show once done. I can email some sound videos later if anyone would like. Just IM me.
So what country are they really from? Where did they defect?

Reactions: Neohio

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!