Chief Sammich Engineer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 25, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X LV
I’m bummed to say we will not make this ride, had some things come up last minute, lost the transmission in our main truck, getting ready to move, get our house ready to market, and have a few other things going on. We plan to still be at the MOM ride though, I called and canceled our reservation at the Kirby Landing Motel so there’s a room available if anyone needs one, I told them I would let the group know and she said you could just give them a call to book it. We will miss y’all and hope you have a wonderful time.

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’m bummed to say we will not make this ride, had some things come up last minute, lost the transmission in our main truck, getting ready to move, get our house ready to market, and have a few other things going on. We plan to still be at the MOM ride though, I called and canceled our reservation at the Kirby Landing Motel so there’s a room available if anyone needs one, I told them I would let the group know and she said you could just give them a call to book it. We will miss y’all and hope you have a wonderful time.
Sorry to hear.

Tundra20

Tundra20

Supporting Member
Oct 14, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
There is a guy that has campers for rent that is really close to wer we take off if anyone needs a place to stay he actually owns the gas station there in kirby heres his number says to leave voicemail or u can txt him (870) 200-0860

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm sorry to hear that as well. I toasted the #1 clutch in my pioneer this w/e so I'm out unless I can get the parts quick enough. It will be close. Hope to see you and Ohio4x4 at MOM.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
That sucks….☹️
What’s the MOM ride?

Reactions: Lisa86
Tallgrass

Tallgrass

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2020
Eufaula, OK.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ll be there the afternoon of the 23rd also. Bringing the dinnerware and such with a side for Saturday evenings dinner. Also be packing snake bite medicine to be shared as needed. Looking forward to it.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I’ll be there the afternoon of the 23rd also. Bringing the dinnerware and such with a side for Saturday evenings dinner. Also be packing snake bite medicine to be shared as needed. Looking forward to it.
You think @WhiteLightning will be biting? It's not his MO! HA!

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I can't make it until the evening of the 24th. Dang sawmill!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Montecresto
Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Are we going to have T-shirts available this year? Don't think if seen anything about them.

Reactions: Smitty335
Buckydoo

Buckydoo

Jul 16, 2017
E1737523f394819fadc5d612d46c70f2
This guy has cabins and Honda pioneers he rents out. The cabins are across the road at the Daisy trail head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!