P1000 BEARING GREASER

S

Sport20

Jun 26, 2021
Newfoundland canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi
Do anyone know if this bearing greaser will work on 1000-5 deluxe. See attached file

Screenshot 20220308 175347 Samsung Internet

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hi
Do anyone know if this bearing greaser will work on 1000-5 deluxe. See attached file

View attachment 323256
🤔.......welcome to the club 👍
This is what you need, not sure on the one you posted but a few people including my self have gone through a cpl different ones that claim to fit and do not!! This one 👇 works 👍

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hi

View attachment 323256
welcome! Like @Mark in Northern Iowa said, the search is the best way to get your answer in most cases.
Id love to hunt Caribou in Newfoundland some day.

were assuming you have a P1k deluxe? Our imagination kinda sucks on here. so we have this thing called pics. Maybe you heard of it?
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

Reactions: JenElio
S

Sport20

Jun 26, 2021
Newfoundland canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Howdy and welcome first poster
We enjoy pics of all new machines. :)
The search tool works really well.
You would have found this thread which answers your question.
Have a good day
Hi
I clicked on link for greaser on ebay. I viewed consumers feedback. It do not work on honda pioneer 1000 according to feedback. This is why I asked the question. I've looked on Amazon reviews with same results.

Screenshot 20220309 044842 Chrome

Reactions: smokebuzz
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
and as I said.
You would have found this thread which answers your question.

P1000 - Bearing Grease

hondasxs.com
hondasxs.com
It says bearing grease, but it goes into information about the different bearing greasers.
Have a good day
what we have here is….failure to communicate! 😂
Some people just see what they want to see and if its not right on the front page in there face and they actually have to look for it! Forget it 🤷‍♂️

someguy1313

someguy1313

Mar 5, 2021
SouthEast
Ownership

1. 1000-5
so following the thread.

have the same questions.

the thread posted here as the one that will "answer your questions" really doesn't. There's plenty of confusion there.

I read it twice.

Yes, the MI one will work, and looks excellent in construction. However it does appear to require the removal of the half shaft.

So i, like others am still looking for clarity on this. one that has the correct ID and OD to grease over shaft.

Open to suggestions on ones that meet this criteria AND have been used successfully.

and Welcome to Sport 20!

Cheers.

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
so following the thread.

have the same questions.

the thread posted here as the one that will "answer your questions" really doesn't. There's plenty of confusion there.

I read it twice.

Yes, the MI one will work, and looks excellent in construction. However it does appear to require the removal of the half shaft.

So i, like others am still looking for clarity on this. one that has the correct ID and OD to grease over shaft.

Open to suggestions on ones that meet this criteria AND have been used successfully.

and Welcome to Sport 20!

Cheers.
Post #5 👍

It's been used and works. You have to remove the hub and then insert to grease over shaft 👍

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Would one of the owners of the greaser that works properly, that has a caliper handy, please post the critical OD and ID dimensions?

Reactions: WagginTail
someguy1313

someguy1313

Mar 5, 2021
SouthEast
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Post #5 👍

It's been used and works. You have to remove the hub and then insert to grease over shaft 👍

Thank you. I've ordered the one noted in post #5.

Also for fun, ordered a different one.

i'll do a comparison.

and this one.

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Thank you. I've ordered the one noted in post #5.

Also for fun, ordered a different one.

i'll do a comparison.

and this one.

👍 good deal

I cant tell ya right now the $11 one wont work. Be nice to put a caliper to both though. I didn't think of that before I returned mine.

someguy1313

someguy1313

Mar 5, 2021
SouthEast
Ownership

1. 1000-5
👍 good deal

I cant tell ya right now the $11 one wont work. Be nice to put a caliper to both though. I didn't think of that before I returned mine.
Interesting. Definitely appreciate the info. i'll put the caliper on it when it arrives. j

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!