knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We just got our Orange beauty on Friday night and we have taken it for 2 rides in our yard which has some ruts from our other atv. 2 times now we have been riding and all of a sudden the bed tilts up on its own. we have pulled up and giggled the bed before we ride some more and it is latched and won't move. has anyone had an issue like this before?

Reactions: Smitty335
RyanOrange3

RyanOrange3

Oct 13, 2016
MN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Nope. +1 for the Orange guys

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: AKRider
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The bed w
We just got our Orange beauty on Friday night and we have taken it for 2 rides in our yard which has some ruts from our other atv. 2 times now we have been riding and all of a sudden the bed tilts up on its own. we have pulled up and giggled the bed before we ride some more and it is latched and won't move. has anyone had an issue like this before?
it will need to be adjusted some, you can also put so e electrical tape on the latch to keep it in place

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Upstatefreedom

Upstatefreedom

May 25, 2016
Colton,New york
Ownership

1. 1000-3
First of all, welcome to the club. Never had or heard of this before. How does the bed close? Does it feel tight? Or does it rattle up and down? Only issue I had was the strong arm that pushes the bed up. With any weight at all in the bed it doesn't help. At all. Lol. Had to install a second strong arm just so bed would hold itself up with my saw in a box mounted toward the front of the bed. Wondering if for whatever reason the catches on the bed werent adjusted correctly during assembly. Good luck and keep us posted.

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Stayed up late last night found out latch bar has a small twist in it as long as I latch the drivers side down they both latch if I only push down on the pass side only the pass side latches. Guess I will just straighten the bar then problem fixed.

Reactions: sharp
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Stayed up late last night found out latch bar has a small twist in it as long as I latch the drivers side down they both latch if I only push down on the pass side only the pass side latches. Guess I will just straighten the bar then problem fixed.
That's the same thing mine was doing. I had to push in and down on the passenger side to get it to close.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Upstatefreedom

Upstatefreedom

May 25, 2016
Colton,New york
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Would it be possible or easier to adjust the drivers side latch on the box?

JimH1

JimH1

Sep 27, 2016
Duluth MN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yeah some times my only latches on the driver side , I have to check both sides.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Would love to have the option of dumping the bed while having obnoxious passengers in back! HA!

Reactions: chadbo and JTW
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!