Been covered but.....

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Gentlemen if you’re looking for a heavy duty zero turn consider a Grasshopper. Looked at a number before upgrading from a true residential cub cadet I purchased from a dealer, not a big box model. Looked at Exmark, Dixie Chopper, Big Dog, Scag, Gravley, Toro, Huskie, JD an others. Bought it towards the end of last season. You pay more for a more commercial type but it’s like buying a SXS, cheap doesn’t always mean a deal. Bought s 327k, happy so far.

J

JTW

I’ve been considering the switch... I have a Kubota zd323 but I think I would like that front deck on the grasshopper. We have Ky farm Bureau insurance and that allows for 15% off new grass hopper purchases.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I’ve been considering the switch... I have a Kubota zd323 but I think I would like that front deck on the grasshopper. We have Ky farm Bureau insurance and that allows for 15% off new grass hopper purchases.
Yep, The Georgia FarmBureau offers a discount too, it was appreciated.

Reactions: JTW
Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have had a 25hp 61 inch cut grasshopper for about 10 years. It is freakin awesome. I think it was a great investment especially since I was able to get a nice discount (mother-n-law worked at the dealership). That Koehler engine is very reliable.

Reactions: Tuco69 and JTW