Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Whats the best deals you have seen from Honda? Im gonna be in the market for a 4 seat sxs in about 6 months. I love almost everything about the Pioneer 700-4.

Im curious if Honda ever offers anything like 0% financing or $1000 off like many other companies do. I know they dont need to, but after I see the 2016 sxs lineup, thats what ill be looking for.

Thanks in advance

scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Doubt they do anything like that on new models maybe if they been out a year. They offer low financing on some things every once in a while. They not going to do it on a 2016 SxS that's been out a month tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Best advice is to shop around. Don't be afraid to call out of state just to check pricing.
You will be suprized the price range difference.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!