Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Did you guys use the 1" wheel spacers in using the HL 2.5" lift kit? If using stock wheels and tires.
The guy you tagged hasnt been on the forum since you joined in 19’
so I doubt youll get an answer from him Lol.

Like stated above, yes you will need spacers cuz of rubbing. But Ill add to that and say why use stock wheels and tires with a lift? Youll look kinda funny! Also, your gonna have camber and geometry issues with this type of lift You cant fix with stock arms. You can do the lift, just wanted you to know cuz most folks come back asking why to these questions. The best way to lift your machine is with new arms so u can adjust camber and aftermarket shocks with preload and get you some different wheels To fill in.

So now that's out the way, congrats on your first time Posting since joining in 19’ Pretty awesome!
Welcome to the forum since we never got an opportunity way back then. one requirement tho, we like pics so post em up!
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!
I sure hope it has since 19’;)

M

madmax

Oct 16, 2019
wyoming
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You should have to use the spacers. The tires will rub the upper bolt on the front shock. RB3 makes good stuff. Depending on what you want to run will require different sizes. Even with my aftermarket wheels I had to use front wheel spacers.
Thanks, did you use spacers on both front and back?

Reactions: Lady01
M

madmax

Oct 16, 2019
wyoming
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The guy you tagged hasnt been on the forum since you joined in 19’
so I doubt youll get an answer from him Lol.

Like stated above, yes you will need spacers cuz of rubbing. But Ill add to that and say why use stock wheels and tires with a lift? Youll look kinda funny! Also, your gonna have camber and geometry issues with this type of lift You cant fix with stock arms. You can do the lift, just wanted you to know cuz most folks come back asking why to these questions. The best way to lift your machine is with new arms so u can adjust camber and aftermarket shocks with preload and get you some different wheels To fill in.

So now that's out the way, congrats on your first time Posting since joining in 19’ Pretty awesome!
Welcome to the forum since we never got an opportunity way back then. one requirement tho, we like pics so post em up!
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!
I sure hope it has since 19’;)
Thanks, was just trying to figure out a less expensive way to get a little more clearance without going to new tires and wheels as well. Seems like that was it using the HL. These forums are great for good advice and answers to some questions. I have seen the kits with new a arms. I will give it some thought. Thanks again! Pic is from last years elk hunt
20211007 084024

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks, was just trying to figure out a less expensive way to get a little more clearance without going to new tires and wheels as well. Seems like that was it using the HL. These forums are great for good advice and answers to some questions. I have seen the kits with new a arms. I will give it some thought. Thanks again! Pic is from last years elk huntView attachment 329129
Nice! Any luck?

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes.
Yes. I looked all over my purchase history to confirm size but I can't find my original purchase. I followed what most others on this site do to keep the front and rear wheels even. I think it's 1" or 1.5" front and 2" in the rear. I cannot remember what size I chose tho.

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!