P500 Better looking wheels

W

Wingnut

Oct 27, 2024
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
New 520 owner and new to forum, I've been trying to find better looking wheels that match the factory offset. Have a set of 26x8-12 front and 26x10-12 rear tires I'm going to run and I have to stay at 50 inches for multiple reason it's not an option to go wider. Any suggestions on where to look? I've pretty much come to the conclusion either there are not many options or I'm horrible at google.

W

Wingnut

Oct 27, 2024
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Here's what I'm starting with, 2025 P520. That pic is the day it came home last week. Fedex guy is already complaining, as I start to change parts I'll start a build thread and add some better pics.

20241027 232843

Reactions: GovtMule
Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Nice looking P5.
Sorry, I can't help you any in that arena . For me, the wheels just get beat all to crap anyway, so I stick with the stock ones. But others seem to have better luck and hopefully they can help. Welcome to the club from East Tennessee.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!