P500 Bird hunter set ups?

B

Bkondeff

Jul 5, 2020
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
P500 newbie here from Chukar country in Idaho. Love to see hear about your P500 gets used and how you’ve set it up.

I’m looking at ATV Dog Box by Dusty Dawgs for my two four-legged hunt buddies.

E3DCCD5D CF84 4614 899A 0CA72688F750

Reactions: Remington
S

snakeriver

Oct 11, 2018
Clarkston Wa
Ownership

1. 500
I hunt grouse, and about the only change I have made was to add a couple of pads in the corner to the left and just behind the driver side. This allows me to stand my double barrel 12ga. up in that corner, and still have access to it extremely easy.

W

wsouth

Mar 22, 2020
Sunrise Beach, MO
Ownership

1. 500
I shoot sporting clays and use a couple of Scabbard Tech gun racks, Per NSCA rules you cannot have a horizontal gun rack, plus personally I don’t like to walk by someone else’s cart and look down a muzzle wondering if the gun is empty.

A1DB4DFA D967 4E8E A5AF 5EEFE0C01ADE

S

Splorin

Oct 14, 2018
Maine
Ownership

1. 500
Wouldn’t work here with how dusty the trails are.... maybe an old single shot but not a nice semi.
I carry mine in the cab at all times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And this was one of our dustiest years ever. Didn't end till a week and a half ago. Lots of air filter monitoring too.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!