P700m4 Bluetooth speakers

SFC

SFC

Apr 22, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have seen several setup and people using all sorts of stereos. Has anyone used a Bluetooth speaker? I plan on adding a stereo and switch plate later. It want some tunes in the mean time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have seen several setup and people using all sorts of stereos. Has anyone used a Bluetooth speaker? I plan on adding a stereo and switch plate later. It want some tunes in the mean time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As loud as the 700 can get at a lower speed you're going to need a bit more than a Bluetooth speaker. The 1000 is much quieter at all speeds vs the 700.

BeerMonkey

BeerMonkey

Mar 29, 2017
Mid TN
look at altec lancing. I had a lifejacket 2 zip tied to the roof of my rzr. you could hear it over everything till about 50mph then wind noise took over. they are waterproof and float awesome speakers.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!