P1000m5 Boat hauler?

M

Marine660

Club Contributor
Dec 12, 2015
I took my son out in the old paddle boat from when I was a child (lake is half mile down road). We fished and laughed. Unfortunately we learned the boat has a leak and had to back the trailer into the lake so that it was completely suburged because I couldn't lift it with it full of water. The pioneer yanked it out of the lake over several boulders with ease LOL

20160417 131652

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Not going to suggest anything dangerous but it looks like seating capacity nearly doubled and even if it didn't float there's a possibility the 1000-5 might make it!

M

Marine660

Club Contributor
Dec 12, 2015
Not going to suggest anything dangerous but it looks like seating capacity nearly doubled and even if it didn't float there's a possibility the 1000-5 might make it!

LOL...folks could even pedal the paddle boat while on trailer and gain 2 HP for the pioneer :)

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Buckrocker

Buckrocker

Jan 5, 2016
Rock, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I took my son out in the old paddle boat from when I was a child (lake is half mile down road). We fished and laughed. Unfortunately we learned the boat has a leak and had to back the trailer into the lake so that it was completely suburged because I couldn't lift it with it full of water. The pioneer yanked it out of the lake over several boulders with ease LOL

View attachment 13796
Better get your can of "flex seal" I hear it works on anything,,,,, even leaky screens!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!