P1000 Boat Racks for Pioneer 1000-3

Kaiel_14

Kaiel_14

Oct 27, 2022
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hi everyone!

I’ve had my 2021 Pioneer 1000-3 for a couple years now and I am looking to fabricate some boat racks for it. I have a 12ft Jon boat that I’d like to throw on top but I think without something to support the back above the bed it might be too unstable. Trailer isn't a great option because of the rough terrain I’m crossing to get to some of the lakes where I live in Northern Ontario.

Does anyone have any pictures or ideas of what they’ve done to build boat racks for their pioneer?

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Cool idea! Can't help with pics but I'd like to see what you come up with. Post some pics if you get it figured out.

Reactions: TxDoc and JenElio
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hi everyone!

I’ve had my 2021 Pioneer 1000-3 for a couple years now and I am looking to fabricate some boat racks for it. I have a 12ft Jon boat that I’d like to throw on top but I think without something to support the back above the bed it might be too unstable. Trailer isn't a great option because of the rough terrain I’m crossing to get to some of the lakes where I live in Northern Ontario.

Does anyone have any pictures or ideas of what they’ve done to build boat racks for their pioneer?
What if you did something like this 👇

PENSUN Truck Bed Extender, 2 in 1 Design Foldable Pick Up Truck Bed Hitch Mount Extension Rack for Canoe Kayak Ladder Lumber, 800lbs Load Capacity, w/Reflective Tapes (Truck Bed Extender) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09BQ59QZH?tag=sxsweb24-20

Reactions: TxDoc and 906UP
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
Hi everyone!

Do you have a winch on front?

If so, you could maybe fabricate a roller or two for the Rops and use the winch to pull the boat up over the top of the Rops, or pull the rear up into the bed. Maybe you’d need to make a headache rack for the bed.

I’m assuming you’d take the motor off and gear first and place into the bed.

Reactions: TxDoc
TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just throwing these out to save a complete fabrication. A starting point to maybe cut and re-weld to custom fit

OR a design idea

I'm curious what you end up doing, too. Good luck

***On Edit, I have seen ATV boat racks using a front and rear receiver hitch to quickly install and remove that might be a simple and inexpensive, but very usable, stable and safe, option.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Vikes79