Bolt-on Sideview Mirror

C

cekkk

Jan 18, 2020
Nevada
Ownership

1. Talon X
A short while back I found discussion about a side view mirror that you bolted into your frame tubing. You'd Pull out the old bolt, slip on the mirror and run the bolt back in, or perhaps a longer Bolt. I'm not sure it was this site but I think it was. I was going to buy it then but I didn't and now I can't find it. In any event I need one of these mirrors because I have the OEM automobile grade full windshield and there's no Gap to put in a standard mirror. Appreciate any help.

Bmurray

Bmurray

Lifetime Member
May 6, 2021
Missouri but soon to be Idaho
Ownership

1. Talon X
I'm returning these from my Talon. It comes with two LH mounts. Stupidest thing I've seen. I guess it was cheaper to change the instruction sheet versus remaking the mount. I called RMATV and let them know about it.

Aerolite

Aerolite

Jan 10, 2021
Oxford Mills ON
Ownership

1. 500
I purchased these and they work well. The mounts also fit under the OEM Hard coat pop out windshield.

IMG 3978
IMG 3979 cropped

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!