P1000m5 Bow Holder?

A

Alexbgar

May 27, 2016
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey guys! New P1k5 owner....picked it up last weekend. New to the forum, have been reading a lot on the forum before I picked it up. Lots of good info! Glad I found this forum.

Lots of questions but first one are there any bow hunters on here? How do you plan on carrying your bows?

For now i was just going to put it in the case and throw it in the bed, but eventually would like to come up with a holder of some sort. I was looking at just mounting the koplin XL to the frame, but those looks very weak and would break after some rough spots. Any ideas?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey guys! New P1k5 owner....picked it up last weekend. New to the forum, have been reading a lot on the forum before I picked it up. Lots of good info! Glad I found this forum.

Lots of questions but first one are there any bow hunters on here? How do you plan on carrying your bows?

For now i was just going to put it in the case and throw it in the bed, but eventually would like to come up with a holder of some sort. I was looking at just mounting the koplin XL to the frame, but those looks very weak and would break after some rough spots. Any ideas?

I decided I would chime in to say welcome to the forum. And congratulations on your new pioneer! I am not bow hunter, but I bet someone will be along to help answer your question shortly.

Sent from my iPhone 10s

N

Nightcrawler

Apr 23, 2016
Portland, OR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes sir, I am in the same boat and have been searching this topic. This seems to get really good reviews, and I am going to give it a try. I will post up on here when it is installed and tested. Aim small, miss small my friends.
QuickDraw Overhead Bow Rack | Great Day Inc.

A

Alexbgar

May 27, 2016
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes sir, I am in the same boat and have been searching this topic. This seems to get really good reviews, and I am going to give it a try. I will post up on here when it is installed and tested. Aim small, miss small my friends.
QuickDraw Overhead Bow Rack | Great Day Inc.

That looks interesting! I'm curious to see what your thoughts of it are when you get it installed.

Thanks for the warm welcome and the replies!

A

Alexbgar

May 27, 2016
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is what I put on mine. It's not a bow, but a bow saw. Close enough, right? It will serve as a gun rack and for anything else that will fit in there. I got mine at Bass Pro Kolpin Rhino Grip XL UTV Mount | Bass Pro Shops: The Best Hunting, Fishing, Camping & Outdoor Gear It's kinda hard to see in this picture, but it is the best that I had on hand.

View attachment 15961

How durable are the Rhino Grips? I looked at them the other day and they just seemed kind of flimsy to me

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!