P1000 Cup Holder Heater Vents

O

OleRed

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I saw somewhere there were louvers/vents you can put in place of the cup holders. I routed the ducts to both cup holders and bought the kit for maradyne off amazon. I opened it up and the vents were 2". Best I an measure, I am looking for 3" or so. Doesn't someone make a vent/louver that fits in place of the cup holder? For now, I have two vent tubes coming out of my cup holders... not the finished look I was going for.

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
O

OleRed

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If the bezel is 2.7 i should laser out a 2.65" hole for a backing plate ? 2.7" won't cover the void left from removing the cup holders.

Reactions: BWAF and deadeye50
O

OleRed

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the link-- I have some 3" vents coming 499195 item number from vintage air. $15/ea This size should eliminate a flange needing to be made. I will report with picture in a week or so

Reactions: BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!