P1000 Cup holders

E

Erick

Lifetime Member
Apr 1, 2017
Rochester
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Some time ago I bought from someone on this website an aluminum cupholder that bolted to the center of the seat frame and would hold the larger Yeti cups. It works great and a friend would like to have one. Does anyone know where I could get another?

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Some time ago I bought from someone on this website an aluminum cupholder that bolted to the center of the seat frame and would hold the larger Yeti cups. It works great and a friend would like to have one. Does anyone know where I could get another?
Sorry I'm not familiar with the seat mount cup holder

Did you change out your factory cup holders?

Amarine-made 2pcs Stainless Steel Cup... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009DCGT74?tag=sxsweb24-20

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Fl-Cracker

Fl-Cracker

Nov 19, 2018
Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

3F7C87BB 1CCD 4406 90F6 A5232844CEBE

Reactions: CumminsPusher
TheHoover

TheHoover

Jun 26, 2018
PNW
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
spotted cow i see...

Best beer I’ve ever had. We have another research station in WI. I might grab a couple when I’m there. I really like it when I drive there.. lol. Damn shame you can’t get it outside WI. It’s your state treasure, and cheese curds lol.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!