P1000 Broke My First Axle

PawPaw

PawPaw

May 7, 2018
L.A. Lower Alabama
Ownership

1. 500
Broke my first axle this weekend. Had that thing in a bind. I will tell you I am impressed with my Pioneer. I am rough on my buggy and it really is tough. Believe me mine has already been through the ringer. I plan on posting pictures or videos of rides we have been on. I love mine so far.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Broke my first axle this weekend. Had that thing in a bind. I will tell you I am impressed with my Pioneer. I am rough on my buggy and it really is tough. Believe me mine has already been through the ringer. I plan on posting pictures or videos of rides we have been on. I love mine so far.
Depending on the point of failure you can fix and use again. Which one did you break? Front two are the same but each back is different (from each other and the front)

Reactions: JTW
PawPaw

PawPaw

May 7, 2018
L.A. Lower Alabama
Ownership

1. 500
Depending on the point of failure you can fix and use again. Which one did you break? Front two are the same but each back is different (from each other and the front)
The front driver's side next to the hub. Got two take offs from a dealer for $150. I got $2000 worth of stuff coming for this thing tomorrow. Going to try out some Maxxis Carnivores in the South here!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yeah... that’s true. And you can send the broken ones to @joeymt33 and he’ll fix them for free!!
Will he have his welder at The Take Over? HA!

Reactions: joeymt33
PawPaw

PawPaw

May 7, 2018
L.A. Lower Alabama
Ownership

1. 500
I'm fixing to have a High Lifter Kit for sale. Taking it off when I put my Cfab. Going to sell it pretty cheap. Bracket Lift that is.

Reactions: Smitty335
PawPaw

PawPaw

May 7, 2018
L.A. Lower Alabama
Ownership

1. 500
Got my axle changed. Put my new carnivores on yesterday. Waiting until Monday to do the cfab a arm lift(shift work). Like my new carnivores over the mudder in laws. Forgot how smooth that thing rode and drove. Any ideas on tailgate rattle?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!