Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds like it will never be like it was
I don't think it will either. He told me we can turn right at the split and come down the long rock hill. But wasn't sure of property lines after that. I don't want to guess and end up squaring off with a butthole carrying a gun. What a friggin shame. Such a fun place to ride

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I don't think it will either. He told me we can turn right at the split and come down the long rock hill. But wasn't sure of property lines after that. I don't want to guess and end up squaring off with a butthole carrying a gun. What a friggin shame. Such a fun place to ride
Can't turn right because that's part of the hunting club.

Reactions: DGann
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bet it will calm down after deer season. That place is too popular to completely shut down. They have several huge rides there every year

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bottom of rock hill, just past the truck.. left was hunting club, right was hunting club, only way was straight to the dry creek
Which leads to mudholes where we can't go either. So we are screwed.

Reactions: DGann
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just an fyi but those Keith Springs mtn people aren't to be taken lightly. They're pretty much all kin to each other (incest will do that to ya) and they have no problem burying your arse in a shallow grave up on mtn somewhere. Just sayin....

advertisement