drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just an fyi but those Keith Springs mtn people aren't to be taken lightly. They're pretty much all kin to each other (incest will do that to ya) and they have no problem burying your arse in a shallow grave up on mtn somewhere. Just sayin....
@Delton they don't know who they are dealing with

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Colombian? I thought they were Puerto Rican. I was wondering why they didn't try to steal my rims lmao.
In case anyone was offended by that, feel free to make fun of my family tree not splitting, eating road kill, and going to family reunions to meet women. That should even us out.

advertisement
LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Although I did enjoy riding part of Bull Run, I would like to have more people join in on Royal Blue. Man is that place fun... Matter of fact we are having a ride on my birthday weekend Dec 17th if anyone wants to join. I'll throw up a post about it soon!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Although I did enjoy riding part of Bull Run, I would like to have more people join in on Royal Blue. Man is that place fun... Matter of fact we are having a ride on my birthday weekend Dec 17th if anyone wants to join. I'll throw up a post about it soon!

I really enjoy Royal Blue too. It's just so hard to turn down a place that's in our back yard. RB is a 7 hour round trip me.

However, I may get in on one of those rides soon. Not the next one though, work has me going to panama for 10 days.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You guys and your weekend rides... When are you going to get jobs like mine and @Delton working weekends so we can ride with you guys during the week? Work on that!!!!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You guys and your weekend rides... When are you going to get jobs like mine and @Delton working weekends so we can ride with you guys during the week? Work on that!!!!
Preach to em brother Don!!! Yeah it sucks to work while rest of the world is having fun, but being bout the only ones on the trails during the week is the best!!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know this is beating an old dead horse but I got a personal guide lined up to show me around the Gulf. Itll be in January after deer season though. Okay I'm done. Don....insert your wisearse remarks now.....

advertisement