Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
During the week in January? What! I'm not invited?
Did you swallow a stupid pill or something?? Would I ever hit the trail without yer nagging arse?? Soon as I know a date, you'll know a date. And don't you ever insult me like that again. I swear I was this close to having feelings hurt. "________________________________". And that's too dang close!!!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Did you swallow a stupid pill or something?? Would I ever hit the trail without yer nagging arse?? Soon as I know a date, you'll know a date. And don't you ever insult me like that again. I swear I was this close to having feelings hurt. "________________________________". And that's too dang close!!!
Jeesh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and DGann
advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You'll get a kick out of Mason (our guide). Early 20s and the most country acting feller I know. He makes those Keith Springs mtn people seen fancified lol.

That's what I said about you and Don, so I'll really be surprised by this guy!

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know this is beating an old dead horse but I got a personal guide lined up to show me around the Gulf. Itll be in January after deer season though. Okay I'm done. Don....insert your wisearse remarks now.....
Good deal! Hoping that ends up turning into something, something good that is!

Reactions: sharp and JTW
J

JTW

I really enjoy Royal Blue too. It's just so hard to turn down a place that's in our back yard. RB is a 7 hour round trip me.

However, I may get in on one of those rides soon. Not the next one though, work has me going to panama for 10 days.
Welcome to what I'll deal with!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good deal! Hoping that ends up turning into something, something good that is!
At this point, pretty much anything is better than what I have right now (pretty much riding around in a flat pasture lol). Not really enjoying the thought of having that kinda money tied up in a paperweight out in the shop. And I'm like @joeymt33 driving to RRB is a 7-8hr round trip. Little much for a day trip every week or so. A buddy of mine told me about a place called Franklin Forest state park. He said it has great trails. But I know for a fact he applies armor all to his Can Am after every ride. So I'm thinking it'll have same pucker factor as a trip to Walmart lol.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really enjoy Royal Blue too. It's just so hard to turn down a place that's in our back yard. RB is a 7 hour round trip me.

However, I may get in on one of those rides soon. Not the next one though, work has me going to panama for 10 days.
Is Joey after sympathy here or what? I'm sitting at break table shivering so bad I bout dropped my E-cig and this mug's whining bout 10 days in Panama?? Puleeze! Lmao.

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
At this point, pretty much anything is better than what I have right now (pretty much riding around in a flat pasture lol). Not really enjoying the thought of having that kinda money tied up in a paperweight out in the shop. And I'm like @joeymt33 driving to RRB is a 7-8hr round trip. Little much for a day trip every week or so. A buddy of mine told me about a place called Franklin Forest state park. He said it has great trails. But I know for a fact he applies armor all to his Can Am after every ride. So I'm thinking it'll have same pucker factor as a trip to Walmart lol.
Like you, I'm seeking good riding at a reasonable distance away. Hoping that what I've been told about riding in North GA ends up being true... Should be up there at least 50% of the time starting in January!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If all else fails, guess I can remove front shafts, bag it, and put some low pro street tires on it and burn up the boulevard. At least I'd get some kinda use out of it. Oh and lots and lots of blinking led's. Just for my pal Don.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Like you, I'm seeking good riding at a reasonable distance away. Hoping that what I've been told about riding in North GA ends up being true... Should be up there at least 50% of the time starting in January!
Another January hopeful lol. Guess I'll just spend time with it in the shop. Need to go ahead and get my hands on a tubing bender and work on that cage. Had 26 hrs of OT last week so I can afford some tubing. Week after Christmas I should have over 50 hrs of OT.

advertisement