Bull Run ride

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm going to try and secure that box with a couple of pins but if anyone else can think of another way, I'm open for suggestions. It would be nice if I could put it on a track of some kind and put it into place and have it lock with some kind of detent and then all you would have to do is pull the detent pins and slide it back out... I'm not coming up with anything that could be used...

Hood pins like a race car? Just pull he pins and. E box picks up off the studs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hooked on fonics werked 4 me!
It was a comprehension thing. I said I had to choose my internet battles cause of varying signal. One spot I'll have 4g and I can move 10' and no signal at all. So instead of playing 4g tag I just asked for a price lol. And you picked up on my hint. Next time I'll just type "no internet here. What is price" lol. Doesn't have the pizazz but easier to grasp lol.

Reactions: JTW
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You could buy a thin self adhesive foam gasket and put on there but I read that you really don't need to. Any clothes I have in there will probably already be in a large ziplock bag or seal bag. We'll see, will be a work in progress. Not as elaborate as welding up a bumper (@Delton) or fabricating a lift for getting buddies out of the woods, (@DGann), but I'm a mental midget:confused: when it comes to that stuff. Hell, It's simply amazing that I can get over those rocks with that stock Pioneer or find my way out of the woods!:)
Personally I'd rate the storage box above a bumper on the great idea scale.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Jeesh, it's like talking to my Wife!:confused: "your choice" means pick one!.. I ask my Wife, "where do you want to eat?'' She says, "I don't care, anywhere." Me: "Well, just pick somewhere and I'll am the ole truck in that direction". Her: "It doesn't matter to me." Me getting frustrated: "Just pick a $#%&@#$ place!!" PICKONE! PICKONE! PICKONE!... You must have a lot of girl in ya @Delton
Tuesday. Last day of halfway decent temps. But what good does a date do us, we don't have anywhere to go. Bull is a merry-go-round, Gulf doesn't exist except in fairy tales, and Hollytree is a bunch of safe liberals. So donuts in horse crap or donuts at your house??

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Tuesday. Last day of halfway decent temps. But what good does a date do us, we don't have anywhere to go. Bull is a merry-go-round, Gulf doesn't exist except in fairy tales, and Hollytree is a bunch of safe liberals. So donuts in horse crap or donuts at your house??
My house but you probably couldn't make the ridge without winching like I did

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Tell me about it, if it wasn't for y'all guys I been in trouble, all I had always a flash light. Because of that last break down, I started building me a tool box for the pioneer

Well somebody has to look out for ya. You got a whole group. You should be proud lol

Reactions: DGann
advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Okay I just have to share this with my favorite bunch of guys. Going through photo bucket and found this. My whole world at the time.
FB IMG 1481554641011 1080x720
I freaked out so many Hayabusa and zx12 owners with that bike it wasn't even funny. They couldn't figure out how a 900 was whooping their arse so easily. My mph wasnt all that high so they knew I wasn't spraying. They never caught on that she had a motor transplant. I kept telling them it's stock motor, and it was. Stock 1100XX motor that is lol.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not if it's a S10 bumper :rolleyes: That is the top idea of the year.
Thanks but nah. We just scratched the surface bud. Id like to have a different bumper for every day of the week lol. I'm going to pick n pull sometime this week to look for ideas. Doing a tube bumper at some point.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Okay I just have to share this with my favorite bunch of guys. Going through photo bucket and found this. My whole world at the time. View attachment 28335I freaked out so many Hayabusa and zx12 owners with that bike it wasn't even funny. They couldn't figure out how a 900 was whooping their arse so easily. My mph wasnt all that high so they knew I wasn't spraying. They never caught on that she had a motor transplant. I kept telling them it's stock motor, and it was. Stock 1100XX motor that is lol.
In the background are 2 more of the baddest Hondas around. We Red guys gotta stick together lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not spending much time online so I can work but gotta have some teasers. Say what ya want bout harbor freight tools but that reciprocating is one tough mutha. Bumpers ain't easy lol
IMG 20161212 105921266 1336x752

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Last post for a bit. This is what we call in metal work a home run lol. Yes there's a gap. I am doing this free hand with basic hand tools lol. It will look like it came off the GM line when done.
IMG 20161212 110038177 751x1335

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Last post for a bit. This is what we call in metal work a home run lol. Yes there's a gap. I am doing this free hand with basic hand tools lol. It will look like it came off the GM line when done.
View attachment 28342

I like it a lot think it'll be pretty cool especially with a winch but it's a little sacrilegious you know that right?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Whatcha mean? GM on a Honda? I'm sure some aftermarket people built it.

Ya that lol.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya that lol.

The way everybody is in bed with everybody else, no telling who actually owns what lol. For all we know Polaris could own the company that built that bumper. There are no black and white lines anymore, just grey.

advertisement