Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We already had one guy follow up with the four seater razor that made it through the loop. Now he went around the big mud hole that we typically drive right through.

CP: I've been saying that since that jack wagon was picking Legos from his turds:)

Reactions: sharp and Tigermark
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We already had one guy follow up with the four seater razor that made it through the loop. Now he went around the big mud hole that we typically drive right through.

CP: I've been saying that since that jack wagon was picking Legos from his turds:)
Pictures?

Reactions: sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I believe we have video of him going over some rocks. I'll see if I can find it

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice and rainy. Those trails are gonna be in prime condition. Anybody want to play hooky from work? Donna has a "Dr excuse" pad left over from a previous job. I can write you all an excuse lol.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Don't matter to me man. I can do any timem
You are worse than my Wife. Where do you want to eat? I don't care, where do you want to eat. I'll eat anything it doesn't matter to me. What time you want me there? Don't matter to me, I can do anytime. Well normally you can't leave before a certain time with the kids. I'm leaving here between 0830 and 0845 my time which means I should be at the airport around 9 your time. The fella with the Ranger said he has cleared his schedule and will be coming along.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You are worse than my Wife. Where do you want to eat? I don't care, where do you want to eat. I'll eat anything it doesn't matter to me. What time you want me there? Don't matter to me, I can do anytime. Well normally you can't leave before a certain time with the kids. I'm leaving here between 0830 and 0845 my time which means I should be at the airport around 9 your time. The fella with the Ranger said he has cleared his schedule and will be coming along.
Fine. I will see you and your bleeding snatch block at the community center at 9am central time. Happy? No wait, don't answer. Forgot who I was dealing with there for a second.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Fine. I will see you and your bleeding snatch block at the community center at 9am central time. Happy? No wait, don't answer. Forgot who I was dealing with there for a second.
Oh, ok, so you don't want to meet up at the airport? FINE! FINE! FINE! See ya at the community center.:)

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Oh, ok, so you don't want to meet up at the airport? FINE! FINE! FINE! See ya at the community center.:)

When you two girls get this worked out....................

Reactions: drfubar and Delton
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
404731ec4132eda885fe418ab4a22e8a

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!