Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm seriously tempted. Still waiting on deliveries though. Tuesday may mbe a bit too early though. I will look into it. Can a P5 do those trails too?
Search Delton Mims on YouTube or follow fubar or Joey. We all have tons of videos on there.

Reactions: sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Extremely interested, especially since I haven't taken it anywhere yet. I hope my underbody armor shows up before that.
You are more than welcome to ride along if you want. Happy to pm you my address just let me know.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You are more than welcome to ride along if you want. Happy to pm you my address just let me know.
I meant ride with me if you can't bring yours for some reason.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If your that way, Pioneer Honda in Winchester is a good place to deal with. It is way out of my way to get my machine maintenanced but I'll go there for the customer service. I've got a friend who bought p1000-5 and they took care of him on it and a roof
Sorry, already got one. ;)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If your that way, Pioneer Honda in Winchester is a good place to deal with. It is way out of my way to get my machine maintenanced but I'll go there for the customer service. I've got a friend who bought p1000-5 and they took care of him on it and a roof
They are good people. Darryl at front desk will hook you up with any parts you need. I wouldve bought my rig there but they couldnt compete with Southern in Chattanooga. Not thrilled that Polaris has gotten so big there either. But can't beat small town service.

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Soooooooo @Delton is someone else going with us on Tuesday? I asked the fella that rode with me here if he wanted to go and he said he had to get his hair cut.. I'm thinking he doesn't want to get his new white rig dirty.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Soooooooo @Delton is someone else going with us on Tuesday? I asked the fella that rode with me here if he wanted to go and he said he had to get his hair cut.. I'm thinking he doesn't want to get his new white rig dirty.
I don't think so. Looks like just us again. Haircut? Seriously? If I knew the guy better I would have to comment on that lmao.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He lurks on here but won't join.... Said he's going on a cruise with his Wife to see NKOB so he needs a haircut.
Lurker? Cruise? NKOB??.....yeah I'm thinking he really needs to meet bull run. It's a life changer. No man card is complete without completing the loop and the rock hill.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Lurker? Cruise? NKOB??.....yeah I'm thinking he really needs to meet bull run. It's a life changer. No man card is complete without completing the loop and the rock hill.
LOL, I hope he reads this thread. He did turn me on to these... going to mount them tomorrow
https://amazon.com/gp/product/B015CJICIK/?tag=sxsweb24-20

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!