Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
CEC enclosure also said he makes storage bags to go on the sides of the front driver and passenger door he's supposed to be getting me some pics of it
What's the big deal with storage bags, I just take my wife and she brings her purse ( the Black Hole ) you can put anything in there, may not be able to find it though, HA!;)

Reactions: nbomar
RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
What's the big deal with storage bags, I just take my wife and she brings her purse ( the Black Hole ) you can put anything in there, may not be able to find it though, HA!;)
Yeah your right what was I thinking lol
He is supposed to get me a price on them tomorrow he said he made him for a buddies Honda they thought there was something already out on the market that's the reason why he's never put them up for sale

6589 Imagejpeg 0 4

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!