Multi Camera angles

AlR

AlR

Nov 14, 2016
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Ownership

1. 500
Hey guys
I enjoy watching your various ride videos on YouTube. Usually we'll have the camera stuck out front of the machine and all you see is scenery zooming by and some engine noise. That's cool, but the camera could have been on a P5, an atv, motorcycle or whatever. I came across a Mudd Man vid where he has set the camera back a bit in the cockpit and you can see more of the machine. This gives me a better idea how the rig manoeuvres through the trails etc. Good for folks thinking about acquiring a side by side.

This is a pretty good angle.

While this vid is fine, it is lacking a bit of context...

I guess I should put my money where my mouth is and mount a camera on the Dirt Pig. Might catch a YouTube-able moment!

Al

Last edited:
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
It's hard to find a good angle.
I seem to like this one.

Also. We were playing with a 360 camera and it is even worse as you have to account for everything.

Reactions: ohanacreek

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!