P1000 Cargo box to put in the bed.

rlutech

rlutech

Jan 18, 2015
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm looking for some ideas for a good cargo box to put in the bed of a P1000-3. Ideally I would want something in composite plastic that has a good gasket seal on the lid.

KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
I'm looking for some ideas for a good cargo box to put in the bed of a P1000-3. Ideally I would want something in composite plastic that has a good gasket seal on the lid.
Can't go wrong with anything Pelican, but you will PAY for it.

TractorMan

TractorMan

May 19, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This is what I have. Works great, lots of space, lid seals well but I do see some dust in mine. No water just some dust. It fits just right between the 2 rear bed tie downs so you can take 2 straps (one on each side of the box) and hook them to the groove in the front of the box and to the bed tie downs and it stays in place rock solid. I put some indoor outdoor carpet behind it and under it to make sure that it did not rattle. Download 1

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had a Greene horizon power packer that I got from lowers or Home Depot - I had it already so that is what I use

It does a really good job of keeping the dust out - in fact it is the one place that dust does not seem to find its way into on my Honda.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!